Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 9


FIRST THING
Detox - 6 down, 15 to go!  And only 5 more days left of the Release phase.  Thank God!  Let's see...slept in again...best part of my day.  The sunshine coming through the blinds in my living room was getting on my freakin' nerves.  So I closed them.  Haven't seen the sun since.


HOW I FEEL
I had a rough day today.  I don't know if it's my normal depressive tendencies or if it's the Reset, but I was blue and weepy all day today.  I don't think I laughed once.  I cried several times while watching television.  Anything remotely touching provoked tears.  That's the first time I've cried in quite some time.  This could be a long week.  [sigh]


TODAY'S MENU
Google pix.  Today's menu was a repeat of yesterday's.  So again, it was yummy.

Breakfast: fruit plate of water melon, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, kiwi, and apple
Lunch: microgreen salad of baby greens and spinach, Roma tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, and vinaigrette
Dinner: pinto beans and brown rice, steamed string beans, and steamed zucchini

WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 208.4
That's a 1.2 lb loss, putting me down  9.4 lbs total. 

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE
Google pic...


INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: