Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 7


FIRST THING
I feel GREAT today.  I know, I've said that before.  And today, it might have more to do with today's lunch date.  I worked from home today because my son was going to be in town and wanted to do lunch.  Even on the Reset, I was NOT going to turn down lunch with my very favorite person on the planet.  He loves Los Bravos, so that's what we did.  So, it was a 'cheat', but I was as good as I could have been.  And I wouldn't give it up for the world!  Had a WONDERFUL time with Jeff!

HOW I FEEL
I slept really well again last night.  A late dinner and being wiped out after work yesterday, ensured that I got to bed early.  And I really slept soundly!  So between that, working from home, enjoying today's menu, and hanging with 'the boy', I really had the best day of my Reset so far!

TODAY'S MENU
Breakfast was pretty much as scheduled.  Lunch was Los Bravos with Jeff.  And because that meal was heavier than the normal, I had my microgreen salad for dinner.  All in all, it was lovely.

Breakfast:  steel cut oats with agave nectar, walnuts, and kiwi

Lunch:  Mexican grilled chicken salad...lettuce, tomato, grilled bell pepper, grilled chicken (which I shouldn't have eaten, but I did), shredded cheese (which I shouldn't have eaten, but I did), onion, and avocado

Dinner:  microgreen salad with lettuce, green pepper, tomato, mushroom, carrot, and vinaigrette


WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 209.0
That's another 0.4 lb loss, putting me down 8.8 lbs total.

INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: