Friday, July 13, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 6


FIRST THING
Okay, again, I wish I would have done this last night.  It just seems so wrong to take about 'today' when it was actually 'yesterday'.  I'll try to do better in the future...the future being TODAY!

HOW I FEEL
Once again, I felt really great most of the day.  I got held up at the office for awhile at the end of the day, which put my dinner more than an hour later than I'd initially planned.  Talk about running out of steam!  By the time I got home, I felt light-headed and actually struggled getting up the stairs to my apartment while carrying my laptop and purse.  I knew I just needed food, so I immediately started making dinner.  But due to being so darn wiped out, I didn't fix the meal that I was planning.  Still, I felt MUCH better afterwards!

TODAY'S MENU
Google pix...surprise!  Breakfast was yummy!  I left home without my lunch.  Lucky for me, we had a caterer in our building today and she has a salad bar.  And as I mentioned above, I adjusted dinner.  Still, all in all, the meals were great!

Breakfast:  steel cut oats, agave nectar, walnuts, and kiwi (even though the picture shows green apple)

Lunch:  lettuce, cucumber, mushrooms, tomato, yellow bell pepper, boiled egg, carrots, onion, and vinaigrette

THIS is what I was supposed to have for dinner...root medley of yam, carrot, beet, and onion - baked.


Dinner:  I actually had a baked yam...
...and watermelon chunks.


WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 209.4
That's another 2.2 lb loss, putting me down 8.4 lbs total.  I know...unbelievable!

INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: