Friday, April 24, 2009

Guess what I did today...

I slept in, paid some bills online, typed up my class reunion meeting minutes from a month ago, picked up a few pictures from our family picture sitting months ago, checked the mail, stopped by the credit union, dropped off a Pizza Pizza order form to a friend's office, had a prescription filled for Jay, picked up lunch for Jay and dropped it off at the school, read quite a bit, washed the car, and put down a deposit for a cruise to the Bahamas!
Yeah, that's what I said. A cruise! To the Bahamas! WooHoo! I've never been on a cruise before, but it's kinda been my dream vacation. I'm going with my cousin and two of her friends, that I've met a couple of times before. We're not going until February, so I have plenty of time to get a passport. But I'm already excited about it!

No comments: