Sunday, April 19, 2009

To Do List

I think that one of the main reasons I hate Sunday nights isn't because I don't want to go to work Monday morning. Not really, anyway. I think it's mostly because I'm frustrated with myself for everything I DIDN'T do all weekend. So, here it is 11pm and I'm wondering if there's anything on my list that I can quickly knock out before going to bed. Outside of starting a load of laundry, probably not.


Things I intended to accomplish this weekend and didn't...
  • clean out my car
  • thank-you cards and receipts to Relay for Life donors
  • type up last month's class reunion committee meeting minutes (finally!)
  • start my PM201E course (finally!)
  • laundry
  • walk... twice!
  • work-work that I brought home with me
  • go to the high school musical

But it's not that I didn't do ANYTHING. Things I DID accomplish this weekend...

  • slept in once - I make sure I do this every weekend for sanity purposes. I strongly suggest it for everyone!
  • dropped off Locks of Love hair for three different girls
  • delivered Pizza Pizza order forms to four team members
  • signed up a new Relay for Life team member
  • sold 10 Pizza Pizza items, raising another $50 for Relay
  • went to my cousin's baby shower
  • first bought a baby shower gift, wrapped it, and made a cute little pink card to go with it
  • read...A LOT! Another mental health hobby
  • sang at mass
  • had dinner with the folks...twice!

Yeah, I pretty much slacked off all weekend. Maybe next weekend will be more productive. It should be since it'll be starting on Friday!

1 comment:

Molly Anne said...

Well your "actually accomplished" list is nothing to scoff at! Hurray for mental health hobbies! :)

And I have to say I read a little of your profile and was quite happy to see I'm not the only one who cries when describing certain commercials.

Also - thank you for leaving the lovely comment on my blog!