Monday, April 20, 2009

Remember this guy...

Okay, last summer while making a quick trip to the local grocery store, I ran into this guy.

Well, I can't believe it, but I ran into him again! Really, I don't know him. But I know it was the same guy, because...

HE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HIS FAVORITE CUCUMBER SALAD AGAIN!!!

Today's Conversation

This Guy: Excuse me, ma'am?

Me: Yes?

This Guy: Do you like cucumbers?

Me: {no way, it's that guy!} Yes...

This Guy: I have this wonderful cucumber salad recipe.

Me: Believe it or not, you've described this to me before.

Well, that didn't stop him.

This Guy: Take three cucumbers, a small onion, sugar, and vinegar or salad dressing. (sorry, I can't remember. I was too freaked out that I'd run into this guy again in the produce section of our local grocery store!)

He finishes by telling me that I should really try it...AND a Fuji apple, as those are his favorites.

I swear, I'm never eating fresh vegetables again!

Okay, that's not true. But don't think I won't scope out the fruits and veggies from afar!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

maybe he likes you....? Don't know how old he is or anything,but maybe he is hitting on you??

Christina Lee said...

wow! that is unbelieveable- do you think somethings wrong with him- or,like a couple of cards shy of a deck or something?
just wanted to tell you how much I apreciated your thank you during the auction on SITS!

Christy said...

I totally remembered that story... too weird!! Maybe you should try the cucumber salad so next time you see him you can say you tried it...lol