Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It has been a lovely Easter in southern Indiana. We had an absolutely beautiful day.

I slept in a bit. For me, any day that starts with me sleeping in, is a great day. Since I no longer have to worry about hiding Easter eggs or playing Easter Bunny, I get that luxury.

Then I went to mass. Talk about PACKED! I was up in the choir loft. So, I had a great view of everything going on. It was really nice.

I spent the afternoon/evening at my parents' with my family. We are a funny lot! Not like that... I mean, we're hilarious! And we play off each other. So when one of us starts making a joke about something, the next one takes it just a step further. Oh, and you think it's done there. But no. Someone else will come up with the next zinger. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. My stomach got a great workout tonight. Good times. Oh! And good food, too.

Now I'm exhausted. It's definitely time for bed. I can't stop yawning. And I'm yawning so big, it's hurting my face. This is when one of my siblings would say something about how my face is killing them too. Then I'd come back with something like, "yeah, you'd best be careful as my face is registered as a lethal weapon in 37 states." And someone else would mention that just because my face is on posters in post offices in 37 states, doesn't make me a lethal weapon. You get the idea.

2 comments:

kel said...

Hope you had a great Easter!

Custard Shoppe said...

thank you for visiting us and hope you had a wonderful Easter!