Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ten Questions

As I do everyday, I visited the featured blogger on the Secret Is in the Sauce. Blicky Kitty has a post about James Lipton, which made me think of the ten questions associated to his show. So, I'm going with that for my post today.

Here are the ten questions (actually compiled by Bernard Pivot) that James Lipton asks every guest on Inside the Actors Studio... along with my responses.

1. What is your favorite word?
JOY


2. What is your least favorite word?
sticky

3. What turns you on?
INTELLIGENCE

4. What turns you off?
mean people (which really makes me sick when I find myself being mean)

5. What is your favorite curse word?
DAMN! (According to one of my writing professors in college, the keys to technical writing are as easy as ABC - Accuracy, Brevity, and Clarity. And every period means DAMN IT.)

6. What sound or noise do you love?
THUNDERSTORMS

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
a pounding kind of knocking at my door

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
AUTHOR!

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
politics

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
(what do you mean, IF?!) Welcome home, My good and faithful servant!


1 comment:

said...

Leslie, thank you for the kind words. :o)