Friday, April 17, 2009

Pizza - Pizza!

Come and get it! You know you want some!

Our Relay for Life team is selling
Little Caesar's Pizza Kits! We'll be taking orders until May 1st. The pizzas will be in approximately two weeks later.

The kits arrive ready to bake, but they can also be frozen. So, consider stocking up!

The pizza kits come with all the ingredients necessary to make multiple pizzas. For example, if you order the Pepperoni Pizza Kit, you get 3 12" pizza crusts, 3 packages of pizza sauce, 3 packages of pizza cheese, and 3 packages of pepperoni.


In addition to pizzas of different shapes, sizes, and toppings, we're also selling four gourmet salads, three crazy bread kits, two delicious pies, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Okay, no partridge; no pear tree.

BUT you can get all the dipping sauces you want and even four kinds of cookies for dessert!


Salad kits include 16 salads.


Cookie kits make 50 cookies.


Pie kits make 2 pies.
Yum yum!


The best part? Relay gets $5 for every item we sell.

So, give me a call, leave a comment, or drop me an email!
Stock up for those nights you don't want to cook!
And help support Relay for Life!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


cell 296-7152
email lesliemdoyle@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Kalei said...

thanks for the great comment on the Mom It Forward Auction. I think you won the cards, but I will wait for official word from Tiff and Heather. The Paints I used were just regular acrylic paint (it makes the nicest, boldest color reproductions at the color print shop (like Fedex). The pages are reasonable to print in price. (in case you were wondering for the relay for life 12x12 you mentioned. my email is antibloggedy@gmail if you want more detail, I am in Pittsburgh, but if you are close for the relay for life, I have interest in getting involved. I have family in California doing a relay with his fire station......=) I can't wait to send those out to the winner (which I think is you-since it is after 7:00pm.) Good luck!!!
Kalei aka Antibloggedy